Tuesday 31 January 2012

Goodbye!!!

This morning woke up earlier to pay our last respect to our dearest grandma. And also let me feel that to say 'hi' is such an easy job but yet a 'bye' is such a difficult word to say out. It really need courage to do so. Frankly to say actually in these two weeks, i just like follow everything that said but without my soul. I still cannot really accept what had happen for last week. In a week, i lost both lovely and dearest 3 kao fu and grandma. Last night went to buy groceries with family, when i saw those people sat on the wheel chair, just let me think back the time i brought 3 kao fu to shopping. Every single things, words, food will just let me think back the time with them. Arghhhhhhhhh...i so wanna run to a beach and scream loudly and let me have some peace moment to think clearly what had happened now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment