Thursday 2 February 2012

First Working Day in Taiko!!!

Today is my first day in Taiko with the employee identity. When i just out from my car, saw my ex-colleague, she so happy to see me. And then went inside the office, those don't know me but yet they greet me and said 'morning!' Wow, so good, this is something that cant find in kl office. After i put my things down, i went to see the lovely boss there, Mr Har...after chatted with him, im feel so great and happy. He really a wonderful boss!!! And he invited me to the tomorrow 'Muhibah' open house which so called as annual dinner. Haha...my day just began with all the happy and wonderful things. I chatted so much with all of them and so happy. And it should be very happy instead but don't know why im not that happy in heart. I just thinking something else inside my mind. Anywhere, it is still a great day to be there and i think today is the working day that i laughed so much and so happy since i started my working life.

p/s: Feel so excited with tomoro annual dinner!!! It should be a great and wonderful day with lots of memories for me before i back to kl office!!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment