Sunday 8 January 2012

Hapi Outing!!!^^

Since we graduated from uni, this is the first time we went out together. Although after we left uni, u did ask me to help u in some activities but yet i can't make it because of some reason until yesterday finally we met again. This is the first time i helped guy to choose shirt, and u taught me how to differentiate between gals n gents shirt n oso gents pants. Haha...n den we went for a movie 'Jack n Jill'..wow, this movie is so nice, so funny!!! We laughed from the start till the end till we said it too short edi the story, if can longer a bit den more nice!! Frank to say i really very hapi yesterday!!! You make my day!!! hehe...hapi chatting with u too!!!

p/s: But too bad u forgot my turkey chocolate!!!! hahaha...do remember that u owe me ya!!! May u have a safe journey back to Singapore later n all the best in ur work!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment