Tuesday 17 January 2012

Hapi Reunion CNY Dinner!!!^^

Tonight i felt very happy. This is because tonight is the first time let me feel that the people in this office can be so fun, good and integrated. All the while i just hope to see them to be like that and tonight i saw it. For me, i always think that working not just for money but the process also very important. When you wake up every morning and feel sad once think that you need go to work, then what for??? I don't know how other people think, but for me, it is very important to enjoy while working. May be because during my internship, the culture is so good and happy and so when i came here, i so wanna to change the culture here. I really hope to see everyone enjoy and happy. I really hope after tonight and the two people leave, this office will become more and more friendly, nice and happy. Although i don't know next time will i still be here, but i do hope they all will continue with this culture since everyone are Chinese and so should be much more fun.

p/s: May all my colleagues stay happy and healthy always!!! Happy Chinese New Year in advance!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment