Saturday 28 January 2012

Forever Love!!!

During this CNY - dragon year which is my year but yet is the most sad and tough year for my whole family. Throughout the CNY, we visited our grandma in hospital everyday. And was almost every morning, we received a call that grandma in critical and asked us faster rush to hospital. Until the third day, we received a call also but this time not just about grnadma condition but also 3 kao fu condition. We were told that he was admitted to hospital and he was in critical condition that his liver static already. And so because of grandma condition, we hope to let him talk to grandma and never think that the every single words he said out will be the last word for us to listen to. At first, we planned go to KL on the next day early morning to see him but in the early morning, i received miss call and sms from my cousin. When i saw the message that ask me to call her back as soon as possible, in heart i know must be something wrong but never expect that is such a bad news. After that, i faster contact the others and then we continued our plan to go there earlier.

Dear 3 Kao Fu,
I really very glad that i had given the chance to spend more time with you in these few years. Still remember when i small, i very scared of you because you look very strict and fierce until i came to KL to continue my degree, i had given the chance to know you more deeply and close with you. During the time stay in your house, i really very appreciate and treasure every moment spent time with you, went around with you, chat with you, the guidance you gave to me and etc. Dearest 3 kao fu, may you happy and have joy in the other world there. And since one of your wish is to see grandma, i think now you can reunion with her in the other world.



When we were attending wake service of 3 kao fu on friday night, we received a call that my grandma passed away. And so we need to rush back to Ipoh, we can't attend his cremation funeral on saturday. But i do know he will understand us and he will always stay in my heart forever and ever.

Dear Grandma,
You were the grandma whom i most close with. Last time, every saturday we would come down to chat with you, went around with you, share with you, played cards with you and etc. In my mind, i will never forget the time and the way you laugh when i joking. Ur smile is so cherish and cute. Sometimes, you even laughed till eyes got red also. I very treasure the moment together with you especially just the days before you went into critical condition, im glad that i managed chat with you and also recorded ur sweety voice. During our conversation, you always asked me when to get marry, and asked about my future and that conversation now had became the last words you said to me. Dearest grandma, may you have joy and happy in the other world. You will alaways stay in my heart forever and ever.

Lovely and cutie grandma!!!<3







In these few days, i really very very tired whether physically or mentally. Sometimes, i so hope to have someone there for me to share with but it seems no one can be. At first, i thought you are the one i can share with but actually is not so. Especially that day, i really total disappointed on you, i really never expect that you want to ask me about that. I'm wondering you always said how good or what but yet all just in words and no action. Sometimes i just think that if i am you, i know my friend in such situation, i will very care for her. I don't know, may be you really not used to do so. During this period, i really really very sad and sometimes just have a feeling to give up. I really feel very tired, don't know why there are so much bad things happened around me this year. Am i really not deserved for it???



My lovely 3 kao fu and me!!! <3







Cutie 3 kao fu and mummy!!!<3






4 comments:

  1. i'm sorry and i knew that the person u said is me. maybe i'm really that kind of person different from u. i'm not considerate. but i'm just don't want to disturb u during ur busy time because i know attend funeral is busy. maybe u will think that all these are excuses and i shouldnt call u just to ask bout that.actually before i call, i refused for awhile because i said u r busy. so i just off it and call other. no matter how, i just can say sorry..and u dont have to treat me so good because i dont deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually for me, i'm not want u to call me or what, but a message of 'how r u' is best enough edi. because of i trust u n take u as best fren, tats y i juz wan to tell u about my problem, to share with u. sometimes i thinking will i disturb u?? i really don't know. may be we still not that close actually. U asked me nt so care for u, i really don't know how not so care for u, except i didnt take u as close friend. Cos i wont don't care for my close fren, those i appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im sorry dear...cz in my mind i just duwan to disturb u during the hardest time of u...i know im nt a good frend actually...im sorry...u will not disturb me because im waiting u to share wf me ur prob...if u find me...then i noe that u r free to sms or talk....im sorry....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, no need so many sorry,ok?? i got wrong too although i still don't know where my fault, cos i just think that a mesej of 'how r u' is a very simple thing, i don't think this is a high expectation. And one more thing is that u said may be i will happier if i don't care u so much. This very wrong for me!!! I won't be happier for don't care u de. I really don't know, but if u really feel so stress for this friendship, i will know how to do in future. Im so sorry for make u feel like that.

      Delete