Wednesday 11 January 2012

Working Journey...

It is the third month since i started my working life here. At first especially for the first week, it is damn terrible for me because of the environment. But after told one of my colleague there, i felt better and try to be happy although i still prefer to work in Ipoh that time. Frank to say if i didnt know this colleague (act i dont like to call her as colleague cos sound like very far, not close at all...haha), i really can't imagine my working life will be how. I don't know whether i will still continue or not. This is because for me, i don't like to work in such environment that full with politics!!! Anywhere, now all over already!!! Now i learnt to not care and also won't let them influence my emotion. Because i know it is not worth at all!!!

Recently i got a news that my boss want to transfer me back to Ipoh to work. This should be a very happy news for me but don't know why when my colleague told me, i didn't feel happy at all. One of the reason is I miss the life here, that can be so free and can do whatever i want to. Second thing is i will miss my buddy in this office a lot a lot!!! Although we just know each other for about two months, but yet our friendship like had been built for many years already. In these two months, we went to office together, tea time together, sometimes eat dinner together, shopping together, drinking together, watch movie together!!! Wow, like what i said, know and have her this friend is the most glad and valuable thing that i get from here!!! Although my boss still not yet tell me when will be the day, but im sure it is very soon since now like everyone know already!! Haiz, really can't imagine for it!!! Anywhere, i really hope you will be happy to work here after those people left, although just for three years but yet it still a long time so if u can't find ur happiness working here, just u will suffer, no one will pity u de!!! And so is not worth at all for working stuff to influence ur hapiness and so health. My dear, i hope to see the happy of you that ur hapiness really come from bottom of ur heart and not the fake smile that just to cover ur sadness!!!

One more thing is that today i received a call from Shell that offer me a position. But after discuss with my friend, i decided do not accept the offer. I should continue with my job now since im sure after back to Ipoh, i will learn a lot a lot from my lovely boss!!! He really a very very good boss so i should appreciate!!! And since is he who want to employ me, i should not disappointed him!!!

p/s: I miss you!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment