Thursday 19 January 2012

A lonely night!!!T.T

Tonight really let me feel that i very lonely. At the time i need someone badly but no one is there for me. When i crying and hope for someone to care and hug but no one is there for me. This is the first time really let me have such feeling. Now i do know how hurt and sad the feeling is and let me realized all that is just rubbish!!! Got how many people will really do it?? I really very hope got friends like in the song that i can count on them when need them but it seems not many will really do it. But at the same time, i try to think on the other side, i really strongly feel that i will accompany my friend if i know she is sad and need me. Tonight i really cant control my tears anymore, it just cant stop and keep on pouring down. It just like keep inside for too long time and so now all come out together. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Moreover, don't know why my wound bleeding tonight. Haizzzz...I really need someone to hug me tightly!!!

p/s: Really thanks to my lovely buddy for willing to chat with me!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment