Sunday 22 January 2012

Reunion Dinner!!!

This is the first time we had such simple and fast reunion dinner because of some problem. I really can understand how everyone felt when they received the call. I also know that everyone almost want to cry out but just they try to control themselves especially my mum. While helping her to prepare for the dinner, i know she trying her very best. Anywhere, we can't do anything but just can depend on Buddha to decide it.

p/s: Hope all my lovely family can be tough and strong enough to come through this especially my mum!!! May her blessed with healthy and hapiness always!!! <3

1 comment:

  1. Happy Chinese New Year~~ wishing you to have a wonderful Dragon Year~~~ XD

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete