Wednesday 4 January 2012

Burst out!!!

These few days im in a sad mood. Although i know eveything is out of my control actually but i hate these!!! Sometimes i really wondering is it when we had grown up, more and more thing we need to think of?? to consider?? I really feel tired already!!! Till today finally i burst out!!! After work, on the way back home, my buddy n i went to have layer cake. Because she also got her own sadness and so i didnt tell her what happen to me and what is my problem. Until back to home, my another buddy chat with me in fb and she said she very sad and want to cry, at the moment i said if u are here, so good, den we can cry together!!! And at that moment, my tears start to out but then i control myself. After that, we decided to have dinner near my house here. Then, don't know why she just like know that i want to drink chatime bubble tea and so she suggested to continue out second round there. Because im too full already and so i can't finish mine, and so i take away and back home. When reached home, i parked my car further down of my house and i swtiched on the radio loudly to let myself have some silent moment. But in between many people called me but the most make me touched is my best buddy!!! First is my dear jo, she so worried me and so called to make sure im ok, after that, we decided to have dinner together on friday night. After that, is my dear ho fun, when she called and asked me, i cried and im sure she know im crying. After that, my tears just like cant stop but because i need to go into house soon, so i try to control it. After cried, im not feeling well that i quite difficult to breath but im sure will be ok soon.

Sometimes, i just don't know why will become like that??? I really don't know how and i do really feel very very very stress of all these!!! I also a human, i will feel tired as well, can u just please let me cool down??!!!
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i want to sing k!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything will be ok soon!!! Im sure i can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment