Wednesday 18 January 2012

Life full of uncertainty!!!

In these few years especially last year, i learn that life is full of uncertainty. Since small, i just need pay attention on study and everything just went well for me. Until these few years, i face lots of problem whether in friendship, working or life. I found that everything can just happen in one minute or should be one second also. Since after form 6, my life just like started to change or should be said i started to grow up. First is friendship, second is i need to choose course for my degree and scholarship, then is working problem. After that, is family health problem.

Recently, i got relationship, friendship, work and family health problem. The worst is they like all come together or like in a sequence. Just when i settle one thing and know that i must be happy but then sure got something happen here and there. Haiz...cause me become even more sad. But i think because of too much uncertainty and so now i like immune already. Just like today, because of i can't online in the office for a few hours and so let me can think clearly those problem. And so finally let me think clearly for the friendship problem. I found that may be is i too concern, think too much and so make me have that feeling. And so now i decided i don't want to be like that anymore!!! I should not so care and also think so much!!! And im sure being like this will let me feel better and happy.

For the other problem, i decided don't think so much also since everything is out of my control now. So i should stay happy and live happily. Don't chase for the problem but yet wait for the problem to come by itself just like what happening now. Just like what my cousin husband said 'take them as patient, then we will not angry with their behaviour, we will be neutral and also will forgive them'. And so for myself, im a patient actually and should be said every member in my family are patient now, we all mentally and psychologically sick. Just like when i know my grandma in critical, i so want to go back home but at the same time i need think of the leave problem. May be for some of them feel that leave is not a big deal, but for me, i can't take leave simply because i don't want let my boss feel like im that kind of 'lazy' employee since my situation so different from them. I just can take leave when really very emergency. Just like if i take emergency leave on monday but actually my grandma getting better till now, then how should i tell my boss??? For my uncle case, i really feel tired with the whole family, i don't know why a family can become like that?? I don't know why a daughter can just went and visited his father for only 10 minutes??? What happen to them?? What are they thinking?? I do know my uncle behaviour really not good but since now he admitted to hospital, is it you can stay longer a bit?? Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywhere, i think i really had done my best already. What others think and do just let them be. From now, i don't want care anymore!!! And i must face every problem happily and not sad. I want become the real of me that keep in bottom of the heart since form 6. Hahahaa...sound like scary..lolz..

p/s: Just hope everyone stay happy and healthy!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment