Saturday 31 December 2011

Welcome 2012!!!

Exactly still left 4 hours for the year of 2011 and then is the time for all of us to welcome 2012!!! Since today i had experienced such a good adventure, finally let me really think back what i had done in the past and so this time really let me awake from all these!!! Since last week, i had told my friends that i want changes in myself for the 2012 and so below are my resolutions for this new brand year:
1. Do exercise after finish work.
2. No more online after finish work.
3. Just can watch drama for not more than 2 episode.
4. Read more and learn more.
5. Sleep earlier.
6. Think openly, don't always upset or get angry because of small matter.
7. Save more.
8. Join Buddhist activities.
9. Control my bad tempered.
10. Bring parents for travelling.

Really hope that i can achieve all the above resolutions throughout the year. Should take every things happen as an opportunity for me to learn.

p/s: May my family, friends and everyone happy and healthy in this 2012!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment