Sunday 5 February 2012

Changes!!!

There are so much changes had happened. Today went to my uncle house, just let me felt so weird, every corner left with his shadow. I know i should not think so much and accept the reality but it really very difficult for me to do so. The reality of losing both lovely family members whom i closed with is really such a difficult thing. In these two weeks, is really hardly for me to describe myself. Every morning just like a robot that without my soul, in myself i know i can't be like that anymore and so im glad to come back to KL earlier so that i can have some personal time to think clearly.

Sometimes i really feel that myself very useless, whether in family stuffs, friendship and also work, i also a loser. Sometimes i feel so lonely, feel that i just alone, no family, no friends, nobody will care for me and understand me. And so, i always so hope to run away from all these, to a place that no one know me, but yet this will just in dream and is very difficult to really have it.

Finally tonight i can be alone in the room, can cry as much as i can. I really feel very tired with all these. So hope i can chat with someone now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment