Wednesday 29 February 2012

Am i right or wrong???

Sometimes when i grow up and up, i feel like i can't differentiate what is right and what is wrong already. Actually i hate the most is people gossiping about others and those close with me also know about it. They know that i don't like gossip just like my rumie had been asked me before why never heard me gossip about others. And so, once i came into this office, those people gossip here and there cause me so dislike the environment here but now i feel like im doing that. Once i know how that people is, in my mind just let me thinking how to help my buddy and so i asked my cousin if got such situation, how to handle it till my cousin so worry and thought is me but then i said not me, then only she feel glad. But she scolded me for care for others since this is none of my business. But yet i really cant ignore it, cos she is my buddy and i hope to help but it seem not so easy to help. And so i decided to tell her what had her head done but then cause her now so angry and just let me feel like i shouldn't do so actually. But if i am her, i very angry also but i will not let them to bully me. If that is my job and i did it, i wont let him to take it for granted. Whether that is small or big task, if im the one who do, i must let my boss know that is i do it and not others. Like this, only fair!!! But for another one, he really too over, he shouldn't told the outsider about that!!! Ishhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! So wanna to scold him for being so busybody!!! Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Really don't know what i did is right or wrong?? I think in some sense is right but in the other sense is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment