Saturday 11 February 2012

Gambling Nite!!!

Yesterday after a long discussion, finally we decided to my friend house to have our dinner. After a fast and quick decision, finally we went to a western restaurant. After that, we were busy searching for the poker cards!!! Hahahaha...some funny things happen and we just look like idiot but yet we are actually!!! hahahah...(opps, hope they didnt c this bt i think they don't know de!!) After that, we went to my friend house and start our gambling mission and this is the first day for this dragon year!!! During the gambling time, we laughed and laughed till my face become reddish also. haha...really very happy, long time didnt laughed for so many hours already. Really thanks to my dearest!!! I really appreciate so much!!! You will just always let me feel so touched!!!<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment