Tuesday 21 February 2012

An Awesome Friendship!!!

Today is my first time attend such a grand meeting with all the top managements. Im really felt very glad for given the chance to attend and listen how it is. It is really very different from those meeting. It is so awesome, when there are arguement, i noticed that my boss will try to cool down the situation.

Apart from this, i also noticed that the friendship between my boss, Mr Sin and Mr Chong is so good and awesome. The way they treat and talk to each other, really let me realized and believe that a truth friendship really can be built up between colleague!!! Frank to say i also very glad to have such a good friend in this office but sometimes her action do let me feel very sad and disappointed and so i had been wondering is she really take me as best friend??? Moreover, my friend told me before that is better don't be so close with colleague, they said im too good and naif, scare that i will be cheated and hurt one day since they know that i will treat friend better than to myself. But yet i really can't doing so, because i really had taken her as my best friend. From the meeting and what i saw, let me believed that a truth friendship can really be built up also between colleague and so im sure we also can be. Although i don't know what actually you are thinking but i just want to tell you that i had choose to trust you and this friendship earlier since when you gave me the assurance and so i will never change except you did something hurt me badly like cheat me. I really hope that we can be like them in the future if we still work together. Im sure when you saw the situation just now, you will also feel very great and awesome.

3 comments:

  1. dear..of course i will do smth that hurt u! cz that's not me! hahaha..so no worries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..u gt type wrongly???go n check it..cincai la..since i choose to trust u edi,so i reali will trust u till i get hurt lor..haha..bt im sure u wont de!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. opppsss...type less word..hahaha...is will not!hahaha

    ReplyDelete