Wednesday 8 February 2012

My New Life!!!

These few days after back to kl, i try to let myself relax and don't think so much. And so, my besties and i planned go to Tanjung Sepat for a one day trip. This also the first time i can be so brave that i go to a place that i never been there before by just using GPS. Hahahaha...first was went to my besties house in Cheras, i quite lost actually on the way to her house but luckily i still managed to fetch her after almost 2 hour journey from my house to her house. Hahahhaa...i can back to Ipoh actually. After that, we started our journey to Tanjung Sepat. When reached there, we managed found a quite nice place that not so hot and shinny. Since her mum had prepared food for us, so we ate it and chatting overthere. We really chat a lot a lot but for my own problem, i just like can't really say it out, i also don't know why, may be what happened to me had taught me to be tough, to solve the problem myself since although said it out, also useless and pointless. But i myself know that actually i very choosy, i will just share my problem with some certain people but yet always will just let me feel sad and useless.

After that, we went to the nearby resort to have a visit. And the view there really very beautiful and amazing, we took lots of picture overthere. But then, it like want to raining and so we faster go back to car. On the way back, we still thinking what is our programme if raining but luckily it stop already. And so we back to the beach and played with the sand and water before go and take our dinner. Since we searched in the blog that got a place seem like very nice and cheap the seafood, so we try to search for it but in the end, we cant find the one we hope to go but to another place edi. Hahahaha...but so amazing is that this restaurant food very unique and tasty also. This restaurant is facing the beach and also sunset and so i managed to see the sunset while having dinner. Not far from the restaurant, we found the Lover's Bridge and so we went there. Although we don't know why it called Lover's Bridge but yet we enjoy the walking along it. Moreover, that day is 15th of lunar calender that is the 'Chap Goh Mei' and so there were lots of people playing the fireworks, and it is such a beautiful view when look to the sky.

Before back home, we went to a temple and that day also the first day i went to temple during CNY. The temple is so crowded because of the concert having there and i really very enjoy for this one day trip. But yet, i thought go to beach can let me feel more happy but yet is not so. In my mind, i still can't really enjoy and be happy.

Yesterday night, at first my lovely and dearest Ipoh besties planned to have our dinner at Thai food restaurant. But when i reached their house, they said we go sing k. Wow, at that moment, i felt so happy and touched in heart because i know that they want to sing k is to let me feel happy since i mentioned to them before that i want to sing k when im sad. When reached there, i try my best to talk more but yet i just like not so want to talk. But my besties try their best to make me laugh and say out by dancing and make some funny thing overthere. It is such wonderful and amazing!!! I really very touched by their action. Thanks so much my dear!!! Appreciate so much!!!<3<3<3

And then today can be consider that is my first day of work in KL after CNY. Once i reached office, i got so much of work to do and so let me feel so happy and satisfy. Hope in the future, i can be like today, work load continuous to me!!!

p/s: What had happened is already happened. No one can change it anymore and so for us. I just hope that we can be like last time but yet it seems different already. I really feel very sad for our friendship become like now. Im sure you know who i refer to and i don't know what you are thinking. I really very sad for we become like that.

4 comments:

  1. im sorry dear...i also duwan to become lk tis...this early morning i just try to find topic with u...but u seems lk din talk much...im sorry....i dun hope we become lk tis also..seriously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need sorry, i got my fault also. But i really don't want like this!!! Because of i appreciate u, so i really can't stand on with this!!! I can't treat u like how i treat my ex ex-roomate that can don't talk even one word.

      Delete
  2. hahaha...kenot la! we cnt dont talk one...we mz talk! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...yaya..altot we see each other everyday bt yet will still chat in fb de la...damn funny oso..haha...n hor, i think whatever happen to us, we will still talk to each other afta some time may be not much face to face but in fb, msn or here sure gt..tat is us!!!!!!!!! cant escape,right??

      Delete