Wednesday 8 February 2012

Alone!!!

Tonight really a wonderful night for me!!! This is the second time having dinner alone but this time is totally different. This time i decided to read book overthere while having my dinner and so i chose Black Canyon near my house here. May be is my grandma and uncle blessing me, and so once i went inside the parking lot, there were a car out and so i can park just in front the entrance. After that, i walked inside and there were a corner place empty which match with my earlier plan. And so i ordered food and then started my reading mission. Wow, is so good to be alone sometimes!!!

Actually in these few weeks, after so many things happened, i learn a few things. One of them is everything is unpredictable and uncertainty, u really can't expect and also promise anything actually. Second thing is how important and strong when a family unite together. Third is i should not depend on anyone, but just because i also a human being and so i very hope for care and love but i should not put any expectation on it, because everyone is different. Fourth is how important and strong of a Hug!!! A hug without words meant a lot a lot a lot!!! Since i grow up, that day when hug with my dearest cousin, i really can feel how strong it is. Without words, but a hug and cry together is such a powerful message for both of us that we know what it meant.

I really try my very best to be better of me!!! But i do need the strengh especially from Buddha. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment