Thursday 8 March 2012

Fantastic Outstation!!!

This week really a meaningful outstation trip for me since i started work. Throughout this whole week, i learnt a lot on oil palm and also palm oil audit. Since i more and more interested in this field and so i felt very happy to join in this outstation. On the second day, the two boss in this office joined us as well and the second boss taught me a lot during the loose fruit audit. Since last time, i felt actually he is quite nice boss and not like what others said so, and so this time let me feel that he really quite good actually. Some of them said that because of my boss is Mr Sin and so he so nice to me but is it really like that?? Perhaps. But anywhere, i think i should learn from my boss that never trust and believe what other people say except i experienced it by myself.

Today is the last day for this trip and i had the opportunity to learn and chat with a senior there. And also let me found out something that i hope it is not real but if really real, then im sure this really wake me up completely. Will really let me believe that never trust anyone!!! From this trip, let me realized a few things as well. Anywhere, i also don't know how and what should i do but i think i will choose just let it be. I'm a human who will tired also, can't always be the contributor actually so just let it la.

Yesterday im had been felt very scare and worry of my own, but i don't know how to face it and i don't have the gut to face it as well. One thing for sure is i different, my thinking and value also different, and so i should not compare it. But sometimes i really don't know why??!!! Arghhhhh!!!
Lee Kuan Yee, just let it!!!!!! You will be ok one day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment