Monday 19 December 2011

A truth friend!!!

Yesterday im felt so touched by my lovely buddy. Last two weeks i told her before that the owner of this house will go to singapore started from yesterday till tomorrow and said if is weekends, then so good cos she can come n accompany me. This is because it is impossible to ask her to accompany me on weekday since she need go to work in Subang that she need to wake up early and stuck in the traffic jam. And so, at first i thought can ask my colleague to accompany me. But because of im not so like to ask help from people and so i just mentioned to my colleague and then said no need. Until yesterday, suddenly i received a message from her that she want to stay in my house. Wow, that is so great!!! Frank to say i really will feel scare if i stay alone just like the last friday, i felt so scare bcos the auntie still hasnt come bek altot is 11.30pm edi. For those who really know me, they will know that actually im just look strong outside but very 'weak' inside.

And so when she reached my house, she asked me when will auntie n uncle come bek n i said 'tuesday', den she said 'good, i oso plan to stay here till tuesday!'. Wow, is so awesome and touched when i heard that, at that moment once again let me feel that although we never said love or miss you like i with other frens bt yet in our heart, we do know each other vry well and what we really want. It is just like we no need say out anything but yet we know that we are vry care n love each other. Actually i felt it already that she really a truth friend for me since im in hospital and oso after out from hospital. Last time i always heard people said that when u in trouble or sick, u will only know who are the truth frens. Now i really totally can feel it strongly and im glad that i have a few truth friends by my side.

p/s: Thanks my dear buddy, i wll never forget what u had done to me and i promise that i will be ur side whenever u need me!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment