Saturday 31 December 2011

New Year's Eve

Today is a superb damn bad luck to me!!! In the morning,im still in a superb good mood drive back to ipoh till i almost reached Bidor, my car broke down!!! Luckily i went inside to rest place near bidor and once i went inside, i cant move my car anymore and there was so much smoke out from the car. Before i went down from car, the people all came and helped me to see what had happen. There are some people who want to earn money and so try to cheat me but luckily got a chinese uncle, he so good that he told me what should i do. But too bad that i had followed what that bad people told and so i called someone from Bidor to come but in the same time i called Plus people come as well. In the end, there were quarell between us and the Bidor people who want to earn money from us. Most lucky is that my friend dad know some people from Bidor and so i managed to find people to tow my car back to Ipoh. On the way back to ipoh, i try to control my tears and i could feel that how sad and scare i felt. I really really very scare and feel so sorry to my friend for causing her need to accompany me and went through all these.

When back to home, im so bad mood but my mum keep on asking me, make me damn annoying and so i said i want to sleep. I know my behaviour is very impolite but i really very very sad and bad mood already, there are still lots of problem i need to solve like i need to think how to go back to KL, how i need go to office without car!!!

Because of i need my car back on monday, and so i forced to take my car to another workshop which im not so trust them and they cost so expensive. But what to do, there are no second choice for me. I just hope they will repair it nicely and don't have this problem anymore on monday so that i can drive smoothly and safe back to Kl since my friends follow my car back as well.

From this, really let me know that i really had grow up and so now everything i need to settle by myself, no one can help you actually. At the moment i feel helpless and scare till face turn pale, who can help me?? Answer is no one is there to help me except myself include my family. They can't help me also. Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Im so stress and so wanna run away from all these and to the sea for me to shout it loudly!!! My mind can't think anything anymore and i don't have appetite at all also. Today really damn bad luck day for me. What i can hope for is start from tomorrow, will be a better day for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment