Wednesday 28 December 2011

Mix Feeling!!!

Recently i always went shopping with my buddy at a few places but yet tonight is the most happy and also crazy shopping day for me. Frank to say that this is the first time let me really feel that shopping can let me feel so happy. Although money out like water but yet it really wash off my sadness. Is it very powerful??? The most happy thing is that in the end i really did it!!! I really succeed to make the changes in my dressing style and all is my buddy contribution!!! Really thanks very much for being my stylist..hahaha..

But when i reached home and log into facebook, i only realized that my another lovely buddy in a big problem while im shopping happily. I feel so worry of her at that time and so i faster called her. But the line here damn suck cause me need to stop while she was telling me what had happen until the third time, i decided went out and called her again. When she was talking to me on the phone, i know that she was crying and so at that time, i so wanna to cry out together as well since i also got some problem. Sometimes i really hope to have someone there for me to hug tightly and let me cry out loudly but yet no one is there. I really don't know how long i can continue with this and so i really must make some changes in myself.

p/s: All the best to my dear buddy!!! May her blessed with God all the time!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment