Monday 5 December 2011

Pray hard!!!

Today really can consider nt a good day for me. At first saw my boss came to office, i felt so hapi n excited since i got many question to ask him bt then afta asked, i felt so sad n disappointed. Bt afta chat wif my dear fren, i feel better edi. But suddenly, i received a bad news from my lovely sis tat my god-brother fetus confirmed by doctor that no heart beat and so tomoro his wife will undergo operation for it. Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!! How come like that? What had happen? I so sad when noe it n wan to cry out oso bt i noe tat i muz pretend to be positive n gv them support. Now i just pray hard for tomoro operation, may it run smoothly!!! Pray hard pray hard!!!

2 comments:

  1. be strong dear! they need your support very much! God will bless them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya,i noe...bt they r the most close people to me cos we reali gt gone through the ceremony for being godson to my parents..n they vry love me de,so reali vry difficult for me to be positive as well..

    ReplyDelete