Thursday 15 December 2011

Is 2011 an annus horribilis or annus eximius???

This morning went to office, after on the computer and went to the star online, got a topic that catched my eyes and so i faster clicked into it and have a look. The title is 'Did 2011 go too fast to u?'. Wow, exactly is what im thinking whole last night. For me, i really feel that 2011 go too fast for me but when i think more deeply, actually not that fast though, just is because in this 2011 year, many changes happen in my life.

Early of this year, i still a final year student who busy with doing thesis. Since i had promised myself that i want have some changes in my final year and so i did it. I become more active during the final year, always went out with my friends and coursemate. Just in two months time, i went to Putrajaya for photo shooting, Port Dickson to play banana boat and had my first experience of playing kites, Bagan Datoh for enjoying, had my first time malay steambot and etc. After that, i went for internship in Wisma Taiko, meet many nice friends and powerful people overthere, learnt something about working life, went to estates and mills, first time stayed in hotel alone and first time drank beer. After the internship end, finally i can declared myself that i had graduated. In September that is my convocation, the moment let my parents feel proud of me. After that, is my working life started on November. In this month, many things happened too. First time i took flight, first time went to such a grand meeting that consisted of 800 delegates from all over the world, first time went into hospital and oso underwent a minor surgery. Wow, there are so many things happen to me in this year and actually i should feel happy with all the changes i had. But because of my current career, i cant have the self-satisfication, my life is like without a proper planning, no goal, no target and no aim. But i myself very clear that actually is because of the office situation that they are planning to move into new office but too bad that they delay and delay for that. This cause me cant have a clear picture for my future and so i felt upset of it. Many people feel that im very geng since im emloyed by senior general manager but actually got how many people really know how it felt??? First time working without the boss beside you, the feeling is just like no guidance, no one can really tell me what can i do and what should i do, when did something wrong, no one can tell also. Sometimes i saw my friends who work in other company who have their own supervisor to teach, guide them, i felt so good and thinking how good if my boss is there for me too.

And so, from next year onwards, i want have some changes in me just like what i did early of this year. For 2012, i want have a brand new of me that have a good and proper planning for my own life, career and be more mature in thinking. To reach 2012, now still have 15 more days and so im sure i can figure out a good planning for myself and i want my career and lifestyle become much more exciting and interesting. 2012, may i blessed with lucks and health and hapiness.

p/s: Anywhere, most important is still my lovely family and friends, may them blessed with health, lucks and hapiness as well!!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment