Friday 23 March 2012

In dilemma!!!!

I really don't know how!!! First time my heart feel so pain!!! First time i so wanna cry in front of others!!! First time i don't know what to do!!! All because of this is the first time i being cheated by a friend and sumore is a best friend who i so concern and never want to lose!!! I really don't know how to talk to u!!! Frank to tell you that my heart really like broken up since that day i realized that u lied to me, is really broken up!!! This is because i never expect you will be the first friend who lie to me and also never expect you will lie to me on so small thing!!! May be is because of i too concern you and so let me know it!!! And so now i feel so pain!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! What can i do??? What should i do???

4 comments:

  1. u know why i will ask u that quest? cz i can sense it. u gt wat just straight tel me...nonit to pretend act like nth for these few days. wat u wan to noe just ask me...i will not lie u n i dont think i gt things lie to u. maybe i gt something hide from u and din tel u but definitely not lie u!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. act on tat nite, i asked u is wan to talk to u bt u seem like dun wan..it seems like u noe edi, den okla..bt u reali dun hv things lie to me?? den may be tat one for u consider nt lie bt juz hide, bt for me, is i asked u something n u told me differently from the real punya, so i felt like is lie..bt i oso duno..act may be i really superb nt a gud fren, always juz make u suffer n nt happy..may be is better if u duno me!!! im sorry!!

      Delete
  2. can u just tell me what is the exact thing that u said that i lie to u? i really din lie to u cz i will not lie...this is wat i said...hide?maybe or can say i din tell the whole story...just tell part of it. dun say like tis...act i very appreciate u one...i never regret of knowing u...just myself dunno appreciate and always take granted from u. i know im a suck frend! im sorry...can u just tell me all the things and give me a chance to explain?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaya, u told me before that u vry hate people lie to u n so u wont do that!! i oso duno, may be is i interprate it wrongly ba...when the time comes, may be i will tell u but i duno when..i oso dun wan to lost u this best friend n so im trying hard, if nt, act i might nt talk to u anymore..tat morning u didnt talk to me n i oso dun wan talk till u send me the mesej, den my heart soft n i noe tat i cant reali dun talk to u cos i reali vry appreciate u!!! if u didnt send me the mesej tat day, i think i wont talk to u anymore ler..

    ReplyDelete