Wednesday 14 March 2012

A nice drama - On Call 36 Hours

Wow, like this drama so much!!! My cousin, my dear ho fun n me wait for the new episode everyday and waiting to watch it once back to home from office. Today episode is so meaningful and also very touching. Got one statement is that "don't ever keep your sickness from your family and also people around you so that they are given a chance to spend more time with you, otherwise if we leave this world suddenly, then at that moment they might can't accept and feel miserable!!!" Yaya, this is really very true but yet i always just can't tell my family when i sick till very serious that need admit to hospital or what, then only i will tell them. This happened to me twice already and had been scolded by my family also but yet i still like that. I also don't know why, sometimes feel that don't want them to worry but everytime will just let them even more worry.

Second statement is that "not everyone once went out from home and can come back home safely, there are some people just leave this world like that and left with lots of regrets!!!" This let me think back and is really very true. Actually life really very simple but don't know why we as human so like to make it complicated. And so, i want live my life meaningfully and wonderful. Although i do know my health getting worst and more worst now but i hope is nothing there!!! I just hope i can live longer than my parents, then i very satisfy already because i really can't imagine how would my parents especially my mum be if i got anything.

p/s: May everyone especially my family and dear friends stay happy and healthy always!!!<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment