Saturday 26 November 2011

My Working Life

So fast, i had been work in this office for one month edi...still remember the first day, when i went inside the office, i felt so surprise cos it is so much different from HQ office in Ipoh. After that, since my boss n the boss overthere went to Jakarta, so tat day no one can guide n tell me what to do, so i just sat in the meeting room without doing anything. Until the third day, the big boss in this office came n saw me, he gave me some reading material for me to noe more about RSPO. For the second week, i only have the chance to c my boss n he let me feel more secure to be in this office and the most important is that he said i might transfer back to ipoh office..ohhh,yeah!!! this is what i so hope to listen to. During the third week, i had been given the chance to go to Sabah to attend RT9 and from there, i noe more about RSPO. And it is oso the first time i take flight, the experience is so cool n good tat nw i noe tat hw is the feeling when in the plane. Bt too bad is that im nt feeling well and so afta back from sabah, i went n c panel doctor n den admitted to hospital edi. Im reali feel vry bad to claim from company since i nt yet work for one month bt all my cousins n frens said i should claim from company de, bt in heart im sure my boss will feel disappointed on me for being so weak...haiz...bt tis one really out of my control, so i hope he wont feel like tat la...to let him dun feel nt worth for employ me, i wan to be more hardworking in the future so tat before he retired, i will be the one who able to assist him the most n let him feel proud n worth to employ me...

No comments:

Post a Comment