Saturday 26 November 2011

Friendship

My dear, yesterday im really felt so sad n disappointed on you. After i awake from anesthetic, my phone full wif calls n messages bt too bad, among them, don't have urs. At that moment, im wondering why, this is because the office driver also called me a few times bt yet you didnt. I do know that i should not compared u with the others bt really vry hard for me don't do that cos i oso a human. Yesterday night, i really cried out, i think i really too concern on you, cos at first is you who make me feel tat you will vry appreciate me, is you who gv me the confident tat u r different from other colleagues. And since i had been hurt by two friends, so i vry hapi when i find sumone who will appreciate me cos in this world, reali vry hard to find a person like tat. Yesterday i reali felt vry scare tat our friendship will juz disappear like that, bt afta we shared it out, i feel much more better now. My dear, i really really vry glad to noe u in this office, i think all this is arranged by God who let us hv the destiny to meet n be so close fren like now. U reali the first one who i cried for altot we juz noe less than one month, u oso the one who i always will thinking of when im sad, n u oso the one im so hope to protect from being tricked by other colleagues. Dear, im reali take u as my best ever fren bt i hope u wont misthinking that i take u as boyfren cos im nt lesbian. For me, i juz feel tat u r a gud besties tat i can share with n talk to. And when i reali take sumone as best fren, i will treat her vry vry gud n protect her.

One more thing to tell u is tat i always be ur side to support u when u need me, u can just tell me anytime when u need me altot during the midnight. Love u always.

12 comments:

  1. dear....i know that u r not a lesbian cz i noe....kekeke....btw dear...im sorry again for hurted u! im sincerely apologize! n mz always trust me that i make u as my best frend! after i working, i dunno tat i stil can found a best frend lk u!i really very appreciate the friendship tat we built in this short period! in future no matter where u go, i stil will always care about u! until forever! will never change! n plz rmb...im nt a lesbian too!hahahaa....i love u dear!muakcssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaa...no sorry anymore!!! i forgot it edi la...nw in my mind juz gt how gud n care r u to me...hehe...yaya,im afraid later treat u too gud,u will feel tat im lesbian so i said out first...lolz...me too, no matter where we r, i will still care for u!!! until u dun nid me anymore...lolz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will always need you! so....you can't escape anymore! once you knew me, you can't run! hahaha...forever you have to care for me because i need you forever! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey,i reali take ur words seriously de...so u dun simply say say o...if u reali need me, i will be there for u forever n ever!!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. of course serious! i hardly can found someone so good to me de le!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. u reali think tat im gud?? can tell me what is my goodness??lolz

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm....u r straight, dun lk to hide anything, sincere...kind and helpful...but ur weakness is u r too emotional...this is not a good thing to have it. but overall, i still think u r good because until now...i can feel it! and i trust my feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wahhhhhhhh,seem like really noe me o..hahahaha..okok,when i think clearly n gt answer for all the questions appear in my mind, den i wont emo de..hehe..sori for nid to be tolerate wif me..

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha...its ok! i also learning to tolerate because for the last time me...i dun lk to tolerate 1...hahaa..so u r giving me the chance to learn too!hahaha...let us work hard to get the better us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha...i will try nt to be emo in future cos nw i noe hw gud u r!!! i wan to be myself who vry hapi de, laz time in secondary n form 6,i vry hapi de,n i like to say sumting to let my frens all hapi till my frens alwaz ask me 'hv u take medicine today?'..haha...

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha...hey! we got the same le! my friends always asked me gt eat medicine or nt de.hahahaa..well....i hope to c a happy gal o!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha...okok,i will try to be hapi ya...bt yesterday nite when i had think clearly n can be hapi bt bad things happen,haiz...anywhere,i will try to..

    ReplyDelete