Saturday 26 November 2011

First time in hospital

Frank to say it is not the first time for me to be in hospital since i had been accompany my relative in hospital before bt it is the first for myself to stay in hospital. Friday was the first time i had been admitted into hospital and sumore is KL hospital. Bt luckily i have my cousins here to accompany me, one of them is Annette who bring me to hospital until i discharge from hospital. The other one is who cook dinner for me and accompany me for whole friday night till i did my surgery. On friday, my colleagues visited me oso n of course is my besties, ho fun n shan who accomapny me till 11pm sumting. At the moment, i onli feel tat i oso have sumone who care n love me, let me feel secure n warm. Thats why many people said u will only realized who r the truth fren during ur difficult moment and nt those who with u during the hapi moment. It is so true n im so glad to hv these besties with me always. Although nw im still in pain, bt i feel vry hapi n glad cos finally i find my besties ler...love u all the most!!! thanks so much for accompany me all the while!!!<3

1 comment: