Monday 25 April 2011

My Study Life

Time flies so fast...so fast my study life almost come to the end...still remember during standard one, the first day when i went to school, im so scare n need my mum to accompany me, when teacher was teaching in front, i suddenly cried out loudly cos i didnt c my mum at outside there, n den my mum faster ran inside the classroom n said 'I just went to toilet'...haha...nw think bek, reali feel quite funny...actuali my memory during my childhood time quite blur blur, im nt tat remember bt my mum alwaz told me tat i vry obedient n dun like to watch cartoon since small, when my sister n cousins watched cartoon, i like went to outside n greet those auntie uncle who passed by...n i like to chat wif my neighbour who is an old auntie...haha...never think tat my childhood time is like tat...during primary school, my performance juz average n my maths at tat time is quite poor...one thing tat is funny is when my mum wan to beat me, i will juz cried vry vry loudly till my face turn to pale n make my mum vry worry n so she stop to beat n scold me...haha...sumtimes i juz thinking tis is my natural or i act it out so as to release myself from beat n scold...till nw, i still nt tat sure...

During secondary school, duno y, suddenly i bcum vry hardworking during form 1...my mum oso feel surprise wif my changes bt she vry hapi seeing me like tat, cos will study initiatively without she ask me to do so..still remember during form 3, i can memorised every page of history book, which page talk about wat i oso noe...n oso during form 3, i like to wake up during the midnight to study, the tactic tat i used to let myself wake up is i will drink plenty of water b4 went to slip, so tat i will woke up automatically to go toilet...haha...actuali my mum gt ask me wat time i wan wake up n den she will cum n wake me up bt i dun wan, cos i noe afta she woke up, is vry hard for her to continue slip, so i choose to use tis method...n so my hard work is paid off tat i succceed to score full A's in PMR...on the day result out, afta i noe my result, i called my mum n tell her tat dun cum earlier cos i nid take photo, n when i told her my result, she scream on the phone n i can noe tat hw hapi is she...altot my mum never gv me pressure bt i noe tat actuali she vry hope tat we can like our cousins, scored well in the exam...n oso since tis, i noe tat i muz work harder so tat my parents will feel proud of me...bt during form 4, i lazy again, actuali is still hardworking juz nt tat hardworking compared to form 3 n so my result start to drop till form 5, altot i try to work hard bek bt still cant get vry gud result...n den during form 6, i vry vry hardworking cos i noe tat tis is vry important moment for me since my future route depend on tis one n half year...n so luckily i scored quite gud n succeed to get scholarship...one thing i wan to say is during form 3 to form 5, im vry vry hapi everyday, altot im in gud class during form 4 n 5, bt my classmate nt like the other gud class, they vry enjoy n noisy n oso hapi everyday n so me too, still remember i alwaz make joke wif my frens till my frens alwaz ask me whether take medicine edi anot...haha...sumtimes looking bek the autographic book, i reali feel tat i change a lot nw, laz time i reali vry hapi n dun have any trouble everyday, i juz can laugh till cry n so my fren alwaz laugh till stomachache oso...we dun have any fren problem, we all juz so gud n can play 2geter bt nw...all change edi...

In tis 3 years uni life, i reali had been long long time didnt laugh from heart, i alwaz wonder where is my laughter edi???is it disappear edi???or is bcos i mature edi n so nw will consider many things...i duno...i reali hope to be hapi alwaz bt it seems cant, nw gt many problem appear, nid think about my future, my parents n so others...bt actuali oen thing i noe is i learnt a lot throughout tis uni life, i learnt to be independent, cant alwaz depend on others, nid to be initiative, nid discipline, time management muz be gud, dun alwaz hope for love n care from others cos they wont notice u, learnt try nt to ask help from others, learnt family is the best in our life, juz family will reali love n care for us, learnt stress management like watch drama n listen to music when stress...yup, all these i learnt throughout tis three years uni life...for the first n 2nd year, im nt tat enjoy bt till 3rd year, i reali vry enjoy my uni life n so let me missssss here so much nw...so fast, nw juz left 3 to 4 days for me to be in ukm, afta tat, start frm next week, will be a brand new chapter in my life-my working life...feel vry excited bt oso scare n wori cos i reali hope to continue work in tis company...hope i can pass the interview on 23rd of may...nw juz can pray n pray for it...hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment