Saturday 30 April 2011

A Hapi Day ^.^

Yeah,finally wat kept in my heart for tis few weeks told her edi tat is my dear rumie, Xiao Qing...on 28th of april, it was a remarkable day for me...cos tat day finally i get my finished jilid thesis n oso pass it up,tat day i wondering for long time...thinking should go bek home or wait for my rumie cum bek bt in the end,i decided to bek home without waiting for her...cos i scare i will cry more if c her...however,things is like tat...on the way i go to ktm station,i saw her car bek n when i sms n told her tat i bek edi,i cried...when waititng for the train cum,i cried oso n when in the train,all memories in ukm cum across my mind one by one n make me cried oso...bt tat day i cried so much oso bcos misssssss her sooooooo much, cos actuali i reali hope to say gudbye n gv her a big hug b4 i bek...n oso bcos of wat happen make me feel sad...bt till yesterday, we said out edi n i feel vry hapi n glad tat she still take me as fren...n 2mrw she will go to phlipine for two months, i reali wori for her since nw so many disaster happen here n there, anywhere i will alwaz pray for her n may her blessed wif lucks n safe n healthy alwaz...Xiao Qing, reali thanx so much...i love u alwaz...misssss uuuuuuuu!!!u will alwaz in my heart toooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment