Monday 30 May 2011

A Meaningful Trip to Estates n Mills

Last week was my first time went to estates n mill...first time stay in hotel alone n first time went a trip tat nt for fun bt for work...oso first time went to hotel reali juz for slip purpose...checked in so late at nite n checked out so early in the morning...the whole week reali gt many first time for me...n oso the first time i went out n have a drink (beer) wif the colleagues who i juz noe for a few days...reali vry amazing...actuali i reali vry enjoy n like travell like tis so during interview when the interviewer ask me hw i feel for tis whole week trip, i answered tat tis week is the most wonderful week for me since i start intern in tis company...cos reali vry gud, can go arround n no nid sit in office n do nothing there...so boring...n so i myself reali duno hw...duno wat i wan bt actuali i noe, i hope to work like tat bt based in ipoh n nt kl...i vry enjoy to do RSPO works bt nt in kl, i wan in ipoh...bt in reality i noe is impossible...things alwaz wont happen so gud, n so the reality is im sure nid to work in kl if they employ me except they release me n i can declare tat i reali unemplyment once graduate...hahhaa...anywhere, juz let God decide for me...if He wan me to work there, den i will work hard, if He dun wan me work there, den juz let it be...may i blessed wif God alwaz...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment