Sunday 15 May 2011

2nd week of intern @ taiko

In tis 2nd week, reali can use one word to describe it tat is FREE or BORED...the whole week routine was almost like sat in my place n read my book n den went bek home...i reali hope to get some works to do bt cant find it...till one day my supervisor brought me to c GM n den the GM said will bring me to Bahau on 23rd, den i feel quite gud cos can learn n c hw the estate works are...actuali i oso noe tis company reali vry gud n i can learn a lot from here...honestly i reali hope tis company will continue employ me n i hope to work here for long long time bt i didnt say it out like tat cos i scare too much expectation will let me vry disappointed if they didnt employ me...n i oso dun wan let my mum feel tat i oso hope to work here cos dun wan her wori so much...anywhere, nw i juz hope can learn more from tis GM n they will continue employ me...hope everything will go smoothly n there r some work for me to do in the following week...i hope for challenging work so tat i can learn more from it...hehe...bt tis week had foster the relationship between me n the other colleagues n im sure tis is a gud start for me...hehe...altot tis week vry free bt i vry hapi cos chat a lot wif them till i cry bcos of too hapi...hahaha...long time didnt like tat ler...hope for a better n bright 2mrw...^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment