Saturday 10 September 2011

My Birthday Celebration

Frankly to say i really didnt realized tat 2day is my birthday until yesterday 12am, my dearest n lovely best fren from australia sent a warm birthday wishes to me...at tat time i was watching tvb drama n when i read it, i only realized tat 2day is my birthday...this is because in my family tradition, we didnt celebrate western birthday, my parents juz will celebrate our chinese birthday n so altot 2day is my birthday, i didnt eat a piece of cake oso...

This early morning, i felt very sad because of something happen bt after discussed it with my mum, i felt hapi edi...n when my sister text me n said she will come back 2nite n bring me out, i felt vry hapi n touched...actuali i do noe my sister vry love n care me, juz we dun like to show it off...really can be said this year birthday celebration really vry wonderful becos of my sister...laz week she came back n bought a new phone for me as my birthday present n 2nite she brought me out wif a few frens...at Berlin, i tasted a few types of wine bt i drank vry vry little yet my face can becum so red...n so i noe tat actuali im nt gud in drinking...hehe...

Lastly, i want to say thanks to everyone who wish me n especially credit to my dearest sister...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment